October is Small Business Month in Canada. This means you'll find cities all over Canada celebrating small businesses- hosting events that provide entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn, grow and network with others!
Small business is big business in Canada, with over 1.1 million small and medium-sized businesses in Canada employing 7.7 million people across the country!
98.2% of all businesses in Canada are small businesses.
Here at Founded, our mission is to empower, educate, and help our community grow with an artillery of legal information. So, this month we will be helping all of you budding entrepreneurs find your inspiration and start your business!
Events for Small Businesses
This October, join 10,000 other entrepreneurs at an event in your city. We're doing our part and will be speaking at a number of events around Toronto and surrounding cities, along with hosting two webinars.
- October 9 - Starter Company Plus - Small Business Centre Waterloo
- October 10 - How to Incorporate Webinar - Signup Here
- October 16 - Start-Up Toolkit: Founding Your Company - Fashion Zone at Ryerson University
- October 18 - How to Incorporate Webinar - Signup Here
- October 24 - Lunch and Law - Legal Innovation Zone
- October 25 - Legal Boot Camp - Enterprise Toronto
- October 30 - Artrepreneur Accelerator Program - York Region
We'd love to see you at an upcoming event - whether in-person or online. So bring a fellow entrepreneur, and let's see how we can help you start your business during Small Business Month!
If you're interested in incorporating and can't make one of the events or webinar, you can book a demo with a member from our success team here.